Friday, October 28, 2011

Project: Project Accessory

I don't know how many of you know it yet, but, there is a new show that's a spin off of Project Runway called Project Accessory. So far, I LOVE IT!





And I've seen where people in the crafting blog world have had a "Project: Project Runway". Well, I've decided to do a "Project: Project Accessory"


Week 1's challenge for the contestants:


Go through 2 storage units in 15 minutes and grab materials to make a necklace, belt and designer's choice accessory to dress up the average American t-shirt and jeans.



Week 1's Challenge for me:

Go to a second hand store and spend $20 on materials in 45 minutes to create a necklace, belt and accessory of choice by Wednesday, November 2, 2011. 

Seeing as how I'm working 10 hour days at work right now, this may be a little ambitious, but, I'll let you know how I've done come Wednesday :). 

If anyone would like to join in this challenge please let me know by leaving a comment, e-mailing me at ashleydsworld@gmail.com or by contacting me on facebook :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...