Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Treasury Tuesday: Halloween

This is my favorite holiday. We're the family on the block who goes all out decorating for Halloween, and kind of skimps on the Christmas decorations...if we do anything more than a wreath...

Anyways, with that being said, I'll be doing Halloween themed Treasuries until the end of the month :). This one's the spooky/cute, but, dark Treasury.



It's also time for Halloween movies!!!!! YAY!!!! 



And it's time for another Paranormal Activity movie! My mom promised me she'd watch the second with me tonight. I love them, but, I cannot watch them by myself! haha

(Do not watch this if you don't like scary things)


I don't know what it is about being scared by a movie, but, I love it and hate it all at the same time. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...