Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still Here

Hey there! Hi!!! I'm still here!!!! Attempting to learn to better manage my time. It's been busy that's for sure. Since the last time I posted, we finished my craft room and I've moved in, I made 6 scarves (almost finished with two more), made two necklaces, 17 redneck wine glasses, went to Charleston, SC, went to Universal Studios to see Harry Potter World, worked a 60 hour work week and decided it would be a good idea to participate as a back up dancer/singer for VMI's version of Guys and Dolls. Because, obviously, I don't have enough to do. Oh! And we rearranged my bedroom, put up new shades and curtains and we're going to paint it this summer. *deep breath*. Anyways, I'm blocking off my weekend to do a ton of posts. Hopefully, if everything works out, this is what you'll get:

"Craft Room"
"Handmade Christmas"
"Harry Potter World and Universal Studios"
"Available Jewelry"

I'll also be getting my jewelry together so I can get it up on Etsy, FINALLY!!!! The pictures probably won't be great, because I'm no photographer, but, they'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...