Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cute Animal Monday: Emotional Weekend

So, we had a pretty eventful, emotional weekend in the Hamilton household. My pretty kitty Sheba started having very labored breathing.

Sheba



I, personally, was very worried as this was the first symptom one of our other cats developed before he passed away. We were finally able to find a vet in our area that was open on the weekend and get her in first thing in the morning on Sunday. At first, the vet wasn't very optimistic. He thought it was tumors and, of course, this got me more upset. Then they did x-rays and THANKFULLY found nothing! So, he decided, to try steroids with her to see if maybe she had asthma. He checked on her later that night and that's what it was! 

DSC00060-1


So, my baby is at home and following us every step we take again and I couldn't be happier. I am so thankful for the veterinarians at the Well Pet Group in Lexington behind Peebles. They are sooo amazing and patient and wonderful. They really, truly love animals and didn't mind us constantly pestering them while constantly checking on our baby girl. They even called us at 9:00PM on Sunday night.

Anyways, this original post was supposed to be about our main man Arthur. So, I don't know if you guys know "Business Cat", but, this is him:

Fullscreen capture 3202012 92051 PM

And since Arthur is a black cat, I decided to get him a business tie from the Etsy shop SewSmooth. Amazing quality! Love her stuff. 

DSC00027-1
"Deficit? You gotta be kitten me!"

Teeheehee. Isn't he cute!?! :D

DSC00023-1

And here's just some regular pictures of Arty.

DSC00018-1

DSC00029-1

And this is "Toy Graveyard". The place where Arty pushes his toys off the side of the patio.

DSC00030-1

And, just to throw in some more cuteness, here's a picture I got of my baby boy Bubby this weekend.

DSC00039-1

Phew!!! I'm done! All animals are safe, happy and healthy. Which makes the humans happy! Have a good rest of the week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...