Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cute Animal Monday on Wednesday

Just got back from Charleston on Monday and been running around like a chicken with my head cut off since! But, I did get a custom jewelry order for 6 bridesmaids done! :)

Here's your Cute Animal Monday video! This is Arthur (the little black cat Jon and I adopted). Jon had gotten a toy helicopter, pretty much just to mess with Arthur haha and this is what happened:



And here is the jewelry set that I made for the upcoming nuptials this weekend :)

bracelet




earring


Memory wire bracelets and long dangle earrings! You can't tell by the picture, but, it's some serious bling ;).

Thanks for coping with my short, random, hectic posts! Have a happy Wednesday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...