Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Binge Watching Anonymous: Part 2

After I wrote the other post, I realized I forgot HALF of my shows that I love. Which is probably a good thing, because it would have been way too long for one post. Eesh. Yes, I'm a TV nerd. I constantly have something playing in the background. Probably because I was an only child. I'm also never going to be a parent that keeps her child away from TV. Okay, getting off course. MY SHOWS!!!!

1. Modern Family

This is the only show that I pay to watch! I have bought every season on Amazon Instant Video. There's just something about it that makes me happy. Whenever I'm missing my family and missing home, this is the show that I watch. Gloria is my favorite. I always find myself thinking things in her accent. It's great.




2. Doctor Who

Really, I feel quite silly for forgetting this one. I mean, it's where I got my daughter's name.



The first doctor I encountered was David Tenant. I loved he and Rose. Really I did.


But, I fell in love with The Doctor and The Ponds. I love Amy and Rory and their story. 

Before you watch the next clip. Be prepared for #spoilers

Oh the feels!!!! I was pregnant when I watched that episode. You want to talk about emotions. Emotions were ALL OVER THE PLACE.

3. Frasier

This obsession is my mother's fault. She makes me watch it 24/7 when I go home. Now it reminds me of home. Plus, I now have a crush on Kelsey Grammer. Again, another sign of getting older ha.



4. Arrested Development

I don't know how to explain Arrested Development. It's one of those you either like it or you don't. I love when Ron Howard and Henry Winkler throw in Happy Days mentions.


Ha. Get it? Jumping the shark? Get it? Ha. Ha ha. Ha........

Also, I'll just leave this here:

Okay. Now that everyone knows my favorites, what's some of yours? What should I binge watch next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...