Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Treasury Tuesday: Southern Charm

I'm heading back to Charleston this weekend. I'm pretty excited. I love Charleston, so much Southern Charm. Of course, it helps that I get to see my boyfriend while I'm there, as well. Since I am headed back to southern town that I do love oh so much I decided to make this Tuesday's treasury all about Southern Charm. I truly believe in the saying, "American by birth, Southern by the grace of God."



And I'll leave you with a song that I have stuck in my head here lately. Since we're on the topic of Southern Pride, this is VMI's all male a capella group singing "Shenandoah". BEAUTIFUL. My boyfriend was in this group while he was in school. I loved going to their concerts :).



My boyfriend and I were both in theatre here at VMI and participated in the "Civil War Melodrama" Shenandoah! haha. It was great. We got to play a couple. He was Captain Hart and I was the general's daughter Jenny. I thought it was nice because we met thanks to VMI theatre :). And, in our last play together, we got to play a couple. Even if the lines were really, really, really cheesy.

meandjon


The boyfriend and I as Capt. Hart and Jenny. Hooray for big ol' hoop skirts!!!


boys

Awwwww, I miss VMI Theatre. I wish I still had time for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...