Monday, August 15, 2011

Treasury Tuesday: Alice In Wonderland

So, I went to Charleston again this past weekend and while I was waiting on Jon to finish studying, so we could go out, I watched the Tim Burton version of Alice In Wonderland...again! I LOVE that movie! It's so fun and is constantly getting my creative juices flowing. Although, I think the cartoon version kind of scared me when I was a kid. Anyways, I decided to do an Etsy Treasury for Alice in Wonderland. Aren't these some of the most creative adorable whimsical things?



"Why, sometimes I've believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

CheshireCat4

And yes, I know it's not the cheshire cat's quote. I just like this picture of him :). I feel like, this is how I look when I'm trying to keep calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...