Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Treasury Tuesday: Audrey Hepburn

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I am absolutely in love with Audrey Hepburn. To me, she was one of the most beautiful people to ever live on this Earth, inside and out. She's definitely one of my role models in life. She was so classy. And knew she didn't have to let everything hang out or wear a ton of make-up in order to be completely adored by men everywhere. She's a reminder to everyone that it's always better to stay classy and do for others. So, in honor of my love of Audrey I decided to make an all Audrey Etsy Treasury.



This is one of my favorite, short, quick biographies about her style. I definitely recommend watching more of her biographies. She was such an amazing woman.



Now, one of my favorite of her movies is Sabrina. I love her character in that movie and it doesn't hurt that the two main men are Humphrey Bogart and William Holden, whom I also lovvvvve. But, this is one of my favorite scenes.



Whenever I'm having a bad day, I just listen to this and it instantly helps me feel better :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...