Thursday, June 16, 2011

The story of the MIA Blogger: Part 1 May 14, 2011

Life has been pretty hectic in the little over a month that I have been MIA from the world of Blogging. It was full of ups and a few downs. So here's an overview of events.

May 14, 2011: My VMI friends and I are gathered at VMI to watch the class of 2011's final parade. My boyfriend, in particular, was part of the group who was passing over the "big check" (money donated to VMI by the class of 2011) to the superintendent of the school. It's the most money ever donated by a graduating class.

VMI Parade

Parade at VMI

BigCheck

Donating the Big Check

Once the parade was over we moved on to Barracks for the "Old Yells" (of which my boyfriend is also a part of).

OldYells

Old Yells

After that, the May 14 festivities of Graduation were over. We were all hanging around barracks waiting for our loved ones to change so they could leave with us. While I was waiting on my boyfriend, my mom called me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...