Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The story of the MIA Blogger: Part 5

The last week with the boyfriend :(

May 30 - June 5. Our last week together. We would never ever be 15 minutes from each other or less again...*sigh*... I have been lucky these past 3 years that he has always been that close to me. All the other girlfriends were always an hour or more away, for the most part. But, still, it's upsetting for me just the same. The week came and went. He left around 5:00AM. I cried for a good hour, then had to get up and get ready for work. It was sad, but, it's not like it was the end of our relationship. Just a new chapter. We'd get through this just like everything else. Thankfully, I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd get to see him again and I've been working so much overtime, I haven't had too much time to think about it. I constantly do of course, but, it helps to constantly stay busy. Thank you crafting!!!!!

Here's a picture from when we first started dating haha. He had just gotten back from training and we got caught in the rain. Awwwwwww.

jonandi

Presh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...